Which is best YouTube Downloader for PC free?
- KeepVid. Let’s start off with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools. …
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter. …
- Videoder. …
- Snaptube. …
- Airy. …
- TubeMate. …
- 4K Video Downloader. …
- YT Cutter.
How do I download YouTube videos to Windows 10 for free?
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
What is the best YouTube downloader website?
|YouTube Video Downloader||Platform||Ratings *****|
|Leawo Video Downloader||Windows & Mac||5/5|
|iTubeGo||MacOS, Windows, Android, and iPhone devices.||5/5|
|VideoProc||Windows & Mac||5/5|
|Y2Mate.com||MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android and iPhone devices.||5/5|
Can you download YouTube on Windows 10? YouTube is now a Progressive Web App (PWA), and you can now install it on Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge or Chrome – here’s how. Although Google has a native YouTube app for Android and iOS, there was never an official app for Windows 10.
What is the best online video downloader?
- Chrome Web Video Downloader Extension. Chrome Web Video Downloader lets you download video from the internet. …
- Savethevideo.net. …
- Savefrom.net. …
- Video Downloader Pro. …
- Keepvid Video Downloader. …
- Acethinker. …
- Distillvideo.com. …
- 4K Video Downloader.
Which is best YouTube Downloader for PC free? – Related Questions
Can I download YouTube videos to PC?
How do I download videos from YouTube to my computer? You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
Can I trust JDownloader?
JDownloader is a real time saver thanks to the number of things it can automate for you, and the remote access option is a very nice touch for monitoring large downloads while away from your computer. Reducing hosted file downloads to a single click is praise-worthy indeed.
Is there a working YouTube downloader?
SnapDownloader has grown in popularity to become one of the best YouTube downloaders for windows and macOS. It is capable of downloading videos from more than 900 websites, including popular platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without software?
How do I install YouTube without Google Play?
Setting up your device From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store.
How do I download YouTube videos to my laptop using Chrome?
- On the developer’s website, click Add to Chrome to install the app.
- Review and accept permissions.
- Open a new tab to complete installation.
How can I watch YouTube videos offline on PC?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How can I download youtube videos on Windows?
If you’re using Windows, open a new browser tab, right-click the address bar, and then click Paste. Right-click the video and select Save video as. This should open your computer’s “Save” dialog. Download the video.
How can I download video from any website?
- Video DownloadHelper.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- Freemake Video Downloader.
Is JDownloader better than IDM?
When comparing JDownloader 2 vs Internet Download Manager, the Slant community recommends Internet Download Manager for most people. In the question“What is the best download manager for Windows?” Internet Download Manager is ranked 4th while JDownloader 2 is ranked 5th.
Can JDownloader download youtube videos?
JDownloader is a free and open-source application that will automate the entire process for you. It will even let you download things that you normally couldn’t, such as YouTube or Megavideo videos.
Is IDM safe?
IDM is one of the most popular Download manager for Windows. Rest assured, it is perfectly safe.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop online?
- Step 1: Visit Y2Mate on your laptop. Navigate to the Y2Mate website on your desktop. …
- Step 2: Copy and paste the URL for a YouTube video. Copy the URL for the video you want to download and paste it on the designated bar on the Y2Mate website. …
- Step 3: Choose the resolution and start downloading.
How can I download YouTube videos without software for free?
- Media.io. Let’s start off with the best online YouTube video downloader and converter there is. …
- YouTubeMP4. …
- SaveTube. …
- Savefrom.net. …
- Catchvideo. …
- Clipconverter.cc. …
- Converto. …
Is TubeMate safe?
How can I download YouTube videos legally?
- Use the official YouTube mobile app (Android/iOS)
- Tap on the video you want to download.
- Tap on the Download button just below the video thumbnail.
- Select the video quality.
- Tap OK to save youtube video.